Historical Development: By the initiative of Most Rev. Archbishop Lawrence Graner, csc, Holy Cross Marianite Sisters had started Our Lady of Fatima Girls’ H. School and Convent in 1950. They handed over the School and convent to SMRA Sisters in 1972. Until now SMRA Sisters have been teaching in the school. Five Sisters work in the high school.
In 2004 Archbishop Michael Rozario founded St. Michael’s Multipurpose Primary School and gave SMRA Sisters Administration and teaching the small boys and getting earnings for the Sisters’ income. Later in 2018 the parish priest has taken the administration and two Sisters teach in the school and take care of pastoral activities. At present 7 Sisters stay in the convent.
Apostolate : Sisters are fully involved in education ministry, family ministry and pastoral ministry under the direction of parish priest.